Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A girl walks into a Dr. office and she gets told she is fat....big shock.

You know where I told you in the first post how if  you cant say anything nice just shut up. Its really hard to tell a Dr that. Especially when you know they are coming from a good medical and health wise standpoint. I mean cant they just stop for a minute and celebrate the 46lbs you have already lost.. instead of saying you know I would really like to see you weigh 150. You know what doc... me too.. I don't know if I will ever hit that weight. I weighed 180 about 13 years ago and I remember that my knees were so bony it was uncomfortable to sleep. I had to put a pillow in between my knees...literally sometimes I would have sores on them from the knee caps rubbing together.  Its a kick in the teeth for a Doctor to tell you things like that. I like to look at small pictures. I will say again my next goal is 220. That's 36lbs away. I know I can do it I have been there before.. but knowing I am fresh on this journey makes it so hard to. I just want to make it... and to do that I have to have support so I guess I wont be going back to that Dr till I have hit my first mini goal and feel a whole lot better in my journey. Normally that kind of comment would have made me give up. I am not going to let it make me do that this time I am just going to keep trudging forward on my own. One day at a time one foot in front of the other because if I stop to listen to what he has to say I may fall off track... and that's the last thing I need. Tomorrow is my birthday... and yes there will be cake.. cookie cake to be exact so I know my cals will be higher than normal. My husband and I are also planning on heading out antiquing and you know that a good diet day needs to be planned ahead. I will make good choices they may not be perfect choices...but I will not let tomorrow be an excuse to go crazy.... So Happy Birthday to me... and I will catch you guys probably Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home